This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by Salco B.V. with its possible participations and affiliated companies, hereinafter jointly referred to as Salco.
Processing of personal data by Salco
We attach great importance to the fact that our services are open, honest and transparent. In that context, we think it is important that you know exactly which personal data Salco collects and for what purposes we use this personal data. We describe this in a clear manner in this privacy statement. Salco guarantees that personal data is collected, used and deleted in a careful manner and in accordance with the laws and regulations.
This privacy statement may change from time to time if new developments give reason to do so. The most current privacy statement can be found on our website: https://www.salco.nl
What do we use your personal data for?
Your personal data is processed by Salco for the following purposes. The data will only be used and stored for this purpose.
- Executing agreements
- We process personal data to be able to execute agreements that we conclude with clients, suppliers, tenants and subcontractors and employees.
- For marketing activities
- We process personal data in the context of marketing activities. These can be old and existing customers and relations that have been gained through events.
- Handling the information or publications you have requested;
- If you would like more information about our services or would like to be kept informed about our products, we will process your data in order to be able to respond to you.
- Improving Salco .'s website and services
- We do this in two ways, directly (e.g. the data you provide to us via our website) and indirectly (via cookie technology). Our website uses functional and analytical cookies to optimize the visitor experience.
Which principles apply?
Salco only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so, as prescribed in the General Data Protection Regulation. The following principles apply:
- Execution of agreements
This applies to personal data that we process from clients, buyers, tenants, subcontractors and suppliers with whom we have concluded an agreement in the context of development, construction, rental and service and maintenance contracts.
- Legitimate interest
Salco has a legitimate interest in collecting personal data to acquire customers and to maintain relationships.
- Types of cookies
A cookie is placed via our website from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and to get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google claims to adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Social share buttons
Our website includes buttons to promote ("like") or share ("tweet") web pages on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work by means of pieces of code that come from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Twitter, Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google + adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and are affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the American.
In addition to the visible buttons, invisible cookies are also placed on our website. Also known as tracking "tracking cookies". Salco B.V. uses these cookies. to measure the effectiveness of a particular campaign on its website and social platforms, namely LinkedIn and Facebook.
The information we collect is anonymized, however, it is stored on servers in the United States. These social media platforms must adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
A cookie from Snoobi is placed via our website. We use this service to keep track of and to get reports on how visitors use the website. All this data is ours and in no way belongs to Snoobi. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. The information is stored in Snoobi's analytical tool which is well secured. Snoobi complies with all the rules of the GDPR law and there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser.
4. Comply with legal obligation
Salco must process personal data due to a number of legal obligations, such as the Fiscal Retention Obligation,
the 1990 Collection Act, the Aliens Employment Act and the Compulsory Identification Act.
With whom does Salco share your data?
In principle, we do not share your data with others. We only do this if it is necessary for the performance of our services or if we have a legal obligation. In that case, we share data with:
- Own employees
They share the data with employees where the processing purpose is in line with the position. For example: an employee contacts a customer to support them with a question. Contact details are required for this. These may be employees of establishments outside the EEA. In that case, we have put in place appropriate safeguards
- Suppliers and subcontractors working for Salco
We work with service providers who build and manage our website and IT systems. With them we make good
agreements about their obligations and powers. We record these in (processing) agreements.
- Tax authorities
In the case of tax requests, data may be shared with the tax authorities.
How long does Salco keep your personal data?
Salco does not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the goals stated in this privacy statement.
- The retention period of our administration is seven years, in accordance with the legal obligation. This includes the agreements concluded with you and the term starts after the agreement has been terminated.
- When you send us an e-mail or ask a question via a contact form, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail require for the complete answering and processing thereof. .
- Data for marketing activities are kept for a maximum of 1 year after contact has been made in the context of offering products or services.
Access, modification, deletion or blocking of personal data
If you want to know which personal data Salco collects and uses from you, you can submit a request. You also have the right:
- To correct or delete your personal data,
- To withdraw your consent to data processing,
- To object to the processing of your personal data by Salco
- On data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in electronic form to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, objection or data transfer to privacy@Salco.nl. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Salco processes your personal data, you can report this to privacy@Salco.nl. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can also submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons