Door leaf constructed of steel sandwich panels with a core of 100mm polyurethane and an anodized aluminium framing profile. Top or bottom rolling in a standard galvanized rail system (no drop/lift rail system).
- Good sealing. Door leaf sealed all round by means of double rubber profiles.
- Optimum accessibility. The juxtaposition of several doors that slide past each other creates one large, movable wall facilitating fast and efficient loading and unloading.
- Available as both top and bottom rolling doors. With bottom rolling doors, the bottom rail is embedded ensuring that it does not form an obstacle for construction traffic.
- Available up to very large dimensions.
- Available in kit form excluding door leaf panel. Easy to transport and favourably priced.