Door leaf constructed of steel sandwich panels with a core of 40mm polyurethane, guided in a steel rail system.
- A choice of ten standard colours at no additional charge.
- Extensive glazing options.
- Pedestrian door available at additional price. A fixed frontage with pedestrian door is optional.
- Rail and fittings can be finished in stainless steel 304 for use in specific situations (e.g. car wash or cowshed).
- The panels are fitted with an anti-fingertrap device as standard (obligatory (CE standard) for doors up to a height of 2,5 metres).
- Large sizes possible through electrical operation with frequency regulator.
- Electrically operated doors up to 16m2 are fitted with an anti-lift device as standard.
- Suitable almost everywhere.
Large selection of rail systems.
- Also available in a 80mm version for extra high insulation.